Thursday, April 9, 2015


April 9, 2015

Dear Symmetry Experts,

I enjoyed watching you figure out my rule yesterday; today you will get to add more shapes to the easel.  Please order your lunch, read the message and wash your hands.  Next, spread out your homework.  Finally, please use the papers I put on your desk to cut out two shapes.  One should follow my rule from yesterday, and the other one should not.  Use  your creativity. 

Once you have cut your shapes, keep them safe until morning meeting. Next, please cut out the new geometry cards that are on my chair.  Once they are cut out, please find a partner and play with ALL of your cards.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s. ___Katie________, __Jessie`_________ and ___________ will share today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!