Monday, December 17, 2012

Our last week together this year!

Good morning, Students,

I am very happy to see you today.  I can't believe this is the last week before Christmas!  I hope we can enjoy the holiday spirit together this week.  I will share during morning each day!

Please step right into our normal routine of washing hands and ordering lunch.  Next, I would like you to read our new poem.  Finally, please complete PC page 158.  You should be getting pretty familiar with those words by now!

Lastly, please spend some time writing in your writer's notebook.  I will be around to check your poetry folder shortly!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!