Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello Greek Mythology Learners,

Are you as interested in the Greek myths as I am?  I am enjoying the stories I have read so far.  Today, I will share a story with you about a King who learned not to be greedy. 

After you have done your three jobs and added to the easel, please pick up your ipad.  I would like you to finish watching the Greek God movie on Brain Pop. Once you feel like an expert, take the quiz.  Once you get 80% or higher, please write something you learned on a post it note and add it to the "New Learning" section on the door.  Finally, please squeeze in some extra IXL practice when you are done.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!