Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013
E day

Good morning,

I am excited to have our Holiday party today.  It will take place at 1:00.  Before then, there is a lot I hope to accomplish with you.  Please wash your hands, read the message and order your lunch.  I also need you to return your library books while you are up!

__Brooke__________, ___Avery_________ and __Alexa ___________ will share at morning meeting. I am hoping to meet with some book clubs this morning.  Be listening for me to call your group!  In the mean time, please pick up and read the new poem.  You can illustrate a picture to go along with the poem.  If you need time to finish your Best Christmas Pageant Ever picture, you can do that too!  If you are all caught up, please enjoy some time to read!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!