Thursday, August 7, 2014

Welcome, Fourth Grader!

August 7, 2014

Welcome Fourth Grader!

If you are reading this post, you must have received a letter from me stating that I will be your fourth grade teacher.  I am so excited to meet you and learn with you this year.  I am impressed that you are already working on your first homework assignment.  Unfortunately, the pictures of our classroom are not yet ready to view.  Please check back here after August 21st.  I should have the pictures up by then.  In the mean time, you can learn more about our classroom and the necessary school supplies at my school webpage by clicking HERE.

Keep reading and enjoying your summer vacation!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to being in your class. I could not find a yellow folder so I got a black one hope it is OK. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! Thank you for checking out the blog! I am sorry that the yellow folders were hard to find. We will make the black one work! Have a great week before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my name is Bella i look forward to meeting new people and learning new things see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Evan. I like to play football and baseball. This is my first year at Iroquois. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and starting my new school. I am looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bella and Evan! Thank you for completing this assignment. I am glad you both are looking forward to meeting new people. I can't wait to meet you both as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mrs. Harvey, my name is Caprice and I'm looking forward to being in your class for this school year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs. Harvey,

    I can't wait to start 4th grade tomorrow! I sent a comment the other day and must had did it wrong because I do not see it posted.

    See you tomorrow!
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!