Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Hello Young Jedis,

I hope you are feeling the force today.  It's Star Wars day, May the fourth...get it?  May the Force?! 
Anyway, I am glad you are here!  Please get your day started by washing your hands, ordering your lunch and watering your plant.  Next, I'd like you to read the new poem and number your spelling pretest. I am hoping to start the pretest right after Morning Movers!

I'd like to teach you a new routine today called Measure It!  To get yourself ready, please stop by the easel and write down one type of measurement you could find.  Think creatively...there are many ways to measure!

It is a new month so we have a new word...Synergy.  We will talk about what this means at morning meeting!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!