Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello.  I hope you are well. I am sorry I can't be here with you this morning.  I hope that I can join you right after lunch.  In the mean time, please be your awesome self for the sub!

You should begin as usual: read the message, order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, spread out your homework.  For morning work, I'd like you to do the next page in your handwriting book.  Read the directions carefully and use your best cursive handwriting.  If you finish that, you can work on IXL skill E.17.

Even though I'm not here, I am going to trust you to use the scrapbooking tools.  If you are signed up to cut your pictures, you can head over to the table, two at a time.  Please just get your pictures cut.  Don't get any extra paper or do any gluing until I return.  You can story your cut photos in the envelope with your name on it inside your work folder.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!