Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October 1, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello!  I cannot be with you today, but I will be checking with you as often as I can.  I hope you have a great day; keep working on following directions and doing your best!

Robbie will do the announcements.  _____Logan___, __Maddie_________ and _Megan__________ will share.  Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message.  Your first job is to spread out your homework.  Next, please update your reading status.  Finally, please take our your pink Math packet and get your iPad. I'd like you to complete Quick Check 1-8 using Socrative.  As usual, the classroom code is EPB3.  Keep up the good work on the "Writing to Explain" question.

Thank you in advance for being your amazing self today!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!