Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 28, 2016

Hello there,

I am at a meeting this morning, but I will return by lunch time.  Thank you for being your best self until my return.  Please order your lunch, read the message, wash your hands and spread out your homework!

___Logan;[___, ______ and _____ will share today.  I am hoping we can have our writing celebration tomorrow. If you haven't finished your illustrations, please do that this morning.  Everyone else should work on their QR Multiplication and the Measure for this week.  Once you are done with all of that, you can read your chapter book!

Today, we will learn about some of the people who discovered the land you live on.  I hope we have time to watch this video that Keagen taught me about:  (Don't watch it now!!!)



Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!