Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24, 2016

Hello Friends,

Today will be a fun day.  We will attend a Poetry Alive assembly.  I have seen this assembly before; it is where two people perform a variety of poems.  I think you will appreciate it.

_Ella_______, _Megan_________ and _____Cordelia___ will begin our bossy share today.  I look forward to hearing about the animals you brought in.  After you have read the message, ordered your lunch and washed your hands, please pick up your Math Packet.  I'd like you to do DCCR 14-10.

I hope to get back to our Science Experiment before Library.  Please be efficient so that can happen!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!