Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 19, 2016
E day

Hello Workers,

I am sorry that once again, I can't be with you today.  I am in the building at a meeting, so I will try to stop in and see you.  (Did you notice my compound sentence there?!)

Isabelle will do the announcements.  You should all order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, do a quality job of updating your reading status.  Once that is done, I'd like you to read until the announcements come on!

You will notice that I gave each of you a "caught being good ticket."  That is from the Monday report.  I wonder how many you will earn today?

Do your best,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!