Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23, 2016
E day

Happy Thanksgiving Students,

When I count my blessings, I certainly include all of you.  Thank you for being such hard-working, considerate people.  I am lucky to spend my days with you!  ________, ______, and _____will share today.

Please update your reading status after your wash your hands and order your lunch.  On your desk, you will find your personal narrative.  Please treat these special stories like gold as you put them in your take home folder.  What a great thing to share with your families this week!  Once you are done with all this, please get your spelling test paper ready for your test!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!