Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 31, 2017
C day

Greetings Students,

I am glad to be here with you today.  (It might look like I am not here, but really, I am here!)  I will see you after Library!  Speaking of Library, please put  your books on the cart.  Today, I need you to pick out one or two non-fiction books when you are at the library.  These should be books on topics you are interested in reading about.

Shannon will do the announcements today.  _______ and ________will share a realistic fiction story.
Please order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, I need you to design a sign that represents your non-fiction reading life.  Using cool lettering and fun illustrations, please design a sign similar to the one I have on the easel.  The pictures should represent non-fiction topics you are interested in.

Thank you for getting your day off to a great start with Miss Rozeski.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!