Monday, April 24, 2017

April 25, 2017
C day

Hello Students,

It is true...I will not be with you today, nor tomorrow for that matter.  I am sorry that I can't be with you, but I know that Mrs. Dalgleish will take superb care of you.  I also know that I can count on you to be respectful, responsible risk takers!

Gavin will do the announcements this morning.  Everyone should wash their hands and order their lunch. Next, please complete pages 17-18 in your SPW.  Remember to read carefully and show your work whenever possible.  If you finish that, you can steal a few minutes to read.

Here is a clue about our next Science unit...
You will begin this today.
Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s. Please put your library books on the cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!