Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September 7, 2017
B day

Good Morning,

I am glad to see you again today.  After you have hung up your backpack, please read this message, order your lunch and wash your hands.  If you have any notes, please put them in my mailbox on the lunchbox shelf.  Your planner should be on your desk, opened to last night's homework.

Once you have gotten yourself organized, I need to you take a post it note out of your desk.  On the post it note, write about the character that you read about last night.  Be as detailed as possible.  This should be done before announcements begin.

You will meet Mr. Napierella today.  He is our new Art teacher.  I think you will like him.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  Later today, I hope to have you take this Back to School Survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!