Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 7, 2017
F day

Welcome Readers,

I hope you enjoyed your first book club experience.  I look forward to you having more time today to read and discuss your historical fiction book.  Please order your lunch and wash your hands.  While you're up, please park your SPW and Spelling activity where they belong.

I would like you to update your reading status.  Be sure to include details about your new book.  I am reading the books too so I will be looking for the who, what, where and when!  Next, you should take some time to review or reread your reading from yesterday.  When you are in a book club, it is important to be prepared and intelligent about what you read. 

_Avery______, ______ and ________ will share today.  I will lead morning meeting.

Kindly.
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!