Thursday, June 7, 2018

June 8, 2018
D day

Hello Travelers,

Thank you so much for being such wonderful tourists yesterday.  You really do make me so very proud!  I am sorry I can't be here today, but I know you will do your very best work.  It will be a fast day!

Please move your stick to bringing and order your lunch.  Next, please pull out the Genesee Country Museum paper we did on Wednesday.  Please write a paragraph about one of the statements that you feel strongly about.  Be sure to tell detailed reasons why you feel the way you do.  I look forward to seeing the quality paragraph I know you can write!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!