Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November 8, 2018
B day

Hello Workers,

I am sorry that I can't be here with you today.  Thank you for being respectful, responsible risk takers while I'm gone.

Please wash your hands and order your lunch.  Next, I'd like you to write a new acrostic poem.  Please use the page that spells Iroquois.  Working by yourself, you should write phrases that start with each letter. You should use your experience yesterday to help you teach others about the Iroquois. Please do this neatly and with pride.  I hope to hang your quality poems on the bulletin board!  You can add some illustrations when you are done.

You will have some time today to label the map of New York State.  Remember to be neat and accurate with your labels.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!