Thursday, December 6, 2018

December 7, 2018
C day

Happy Friday, Fiction Readers!

I am so excited to begin reading non-fiction with you today!  Let's make a pact- let's all agree to read non-fiction as intensely as you've been reading fiction!

Lily will do the announcements.  _Sedona_______, ______, and _________ will share.  Please use your best lettering and neatest colors to write Name's Fact Sack on the piece of paper at your desk.  Then, illustrate and color pictures all around the page that represents non-fiction topics you are interested in!

You will notice that I am wearing casual apparel today; I love Fridays for that reason!  I thought about wearing shorts today, but with these temperatures, I thought it would be futile!

I'll leave you with this sentiment....I really like how you read this message!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!