Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 4, 2018
D day

Hello Nimble Students,

I am glad you are here today and not home feeling sickly.  Please wash your hands and let me know what you're opting for at lunch.   I hope we can get through the day without any headstrong children or other catastrophes.  I need one person to do the announcements today.  This will be a one time repeat only.  If you are interested, please let me know!

Please grab your ipad and take a few pictures of something you have learned at this brink of the year.  After that, I'd like you to solemnly complete the rest of your vocabulary page using wordcentral.com.  I have you have more than a glimmer of understanding about how to use that site.  When I beckon to you, you should line up for Phys. Ed.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!