Monday, February 11, 2019

February 11, 2019
E day

Hello Students,

I am so glad to see  you today!  Please come in and get settled.  As usual, you should order your lunch and wash your hands.  After that, I'd like you to put your name on the pink packet on your desk.  Then, you can do the first page of the packet. 

I was pleased to receive a courteous note from Mrs. Ripa stating that you were a pleasure to work with last week.  I appreciate you being great kids, even in my absence!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  I am curious to find out how many of you need more time to type your personal narrative.  If you are still working on this, please sign the white board on the back table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!