Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 8, 2019
A day

Happy Earth Spirit Day,

I am so sad that I can't be with you today.  I will be learning new ways to teach math.  I hope to come back tomorrow with some new methods to share.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your last Earth Spirit day.  This is a special day full of learning and cool experiences.  Enjoy each minute. 

Please move your stick to bringing and wash your hands.  Next, you should take out your chapter book.  We don't seem to have enough time to read for fun lately.  Squeeze some extra reading time in before we begin our first station. 

I can't wait to hear about your favorite station!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!