Friday, November 1, 2019

November 1, 2019
E day

Happy November,

I am guessing you are all a little tired today. My dad used to say, "You play, you pay."  This means you had fun last night, now you have to do the work today in your tired state.  I know you can get through it!

Please order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, you should get your laptop and take a few pictures that represent your learning this week.  When  you're done with that, please check out gregtangmath.com.  There is a game called Kakooma that will help you practice your multiplication facts.  I will clarify how to play in a few minutes, but I bet you can figure it out in the meantime.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!