Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 24, 2012

Happy Monday,

     I am happy to see you today!  __________________, ______________ and ______________ will share.  I look forward to hearing from all of you about what you did this weekend!   Please wash your hands, order your lunch and read the message.  From there, I need you to update your reading status.
     Today, you will experience a new routine called Math Workshop.  I think you will enjoy the independence this routine brings! I am also excited to share a Poetry Pause with you after Phys. Ed.  It will be a busy day!
     You are reading the message this morning via my new blog.  You can find it online at www.harveyshomebase.blogspot.com.  I hope you will share this site with your family.  This will be a great place to record our learning, share our writing and celebrate your growth as fourth graders.
     After your reading status is updated, please get an iPad out to practice your math facts.  We will have a timed subtraction test right after morning meeting.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

Today's word observation: heritage
We have been in school for: 14 days


7 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know more about Math workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! This is how you leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs.Harvey. I like your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the morning task for today. - Charlie j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. to miss.harvey your a great techer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!