Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 26, 2012


Hello Adverb Advocates,

I hope you are well today!  I have been thinking creatively about how quickly we can accomplish our plentiful work.  (Can you tell I am trying hard to use adverbs?!). We will swiftly use the incredibly awesome iPads to do some typing; I think you will enjoy that task.

Please wash your hands, read the message and order your lunch.  Next, please update your reading status.  Finally, please pick up your iPad.  I would like you to experiment with the camera app.  Take a good picture of yourself smiling happily.  Once you have a charming picture, please work on your identity tiles!


____________, _____________, _______________ will share.  I hope to start morning meeting by 8:00.  Thank you for working efficiently!


Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

P.s. How many adverbs did you find?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!