Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good morning!

I am excited about our upcoming vacation, and I bet you are also!  We have a lot of work to do on our busy B day, but the rewards will be great!  Please get started by returning your library books.  Next, you should do your three jobs.  After that, please update your reading status and your books read list.

While I am checking in with each of you, I would like you to read the Storyworks magazine pgs. 10-17 with a partner.  I know many of you read this yesterday, but remember, good readers read text multiple times!  Be thinking about fact vs. opinion as well as text structure and point of view!

As you get started with your day, consider this analogy:

        School is to work as vacation is to _________.

Kindly,
Mrs. harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!