Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Monday Students,

I hope your weekend was super!  Today, we will finish up our two truths and a fib share.  Please be thinking of what events from your vacation you would like to share!  As you are taking care of your three jobs this morning, please also be thinking about a win/win situation you have been in.  Write that on a post it note please.

I have a few jobs for you this morning.  Please do them in the following order:

1.  Update your "Books Read" list.  I will be checking that today.
2.  Update your reading status
3.  Finish your adaptation work in your field journal
4.  Illustrate our new poem
5.  pass out papers.

I also have some very exciting news to share with you today.  It has something to do with this:



I will tell you more at morning meeting!=

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!