Thursday, April 18, 2013

Good morning!

Happy Friday to you!  I am sorry that I can't be with you today, but I know you will be on  your best behavior.

To start your morning, please read this message, order your lunch and wash your hands.  Your Dynamath work will be collected shortly, so please have that on your desk.

Once your area is organized, please get your iPad.  You can use the time this morning to view some more Brainpop videos about simple machines.  Please add notes to the boxes you created yesterday.  I look forward to hearing about what you have learned so far.  Are you starting to see simple machines all around you?  As I mentioned before, we are surrounded by simple machines- keep an eye out for them!

Have a great day and a great weekend!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!