Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Tuesday, Workers,

We will stay busy with our B day routine today.  I hope we can squeeze in some science.  I want you to know more about simple machines!

Please return your library books and read this message. While you are up, I would like you to order your lunch and wash your hands.  Your next job is to complete the 3 things job you started yesterday.  Remember, I am looking for a colorful background in addition to your detailed illustrations.

As you finish your 3 things work, please take some time to update your reading status and your books read list.  Lastly, please enjoy reading your chapter book.

I will be around to check your purple math book.  While I am making my rounds, I will be trying to give stickers to hard working, focused groups.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!