Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013
D day


Hello Line Plotters,

I am sorry I cannot be with you today.  I will be at a computer training.  I will try to stop in to check on your learning when I can.  In the meantime, thank you in advance for being the awesome workers that your are.

No one will share today because I don't want to miss any of your heirloom projects.  They are truly enjoyable!

After you read, wash and order, please complete PC p. 133.  When that is done, you should finish your paragraph using the words: erosion, deposition, delta, fast and slow.  I am looking for quality work from you! Place your science notebook on the side table when you are done. If you finish all of that, you can use your iPad to vote for the weather machine using the word elevation

The substitute will be around to check your homework.  Please have it neatly displayed for her.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!