Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 30, 2013
A day

Dear PJ Wearers,

I hope you enjoyed our beautiful weather this weekend.  It sure was incredible!  I am sorry I can't be with you today.  I am at a meeting about your new report card.  I trust that you will be very respectful and responsible with our substitute teacher, Mrs. Kelly.
____Matthew 

___________, ________________ and _____________ will share.  Please wash your hands and order your lunch after you read the message.  Next, please complete page 23 in your pink packet.
Finally, you should read the new poem.  Please take some time to illustrate the poem in the white space around it.

Today will be the first "real" day of chorus for many of you.  It's not too late to change your mind and join chorus if you'd like to!

Be the best that you can be.  I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!