Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013
C day

Welcome Rounders,

I am looking forward to a busy Thursday with you.  Today, we will hear from Nicole and Ben about Monday's student council meeting.  Also, __Jenna, ___Kendall___________ and _____Melanie_________will share.

After your wash your hands, read the message and order your lunch.  After that, I would like you to finish the rounding quiz on Brainpop.  Once you have acheived 80% or higher, you can visit ixl.com to practice more rounding.

Let's talk this morning about "Begin with the end in mind!"

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

1 comment:

  1. hi mrs.Harvey ilove the picture from the hunting lodge I wish I could build it this year yes I still look at the blog all of the time.i saw on the first day of school you put my vidieo on the morning message from Brianna from last year

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!