Friday, November 22, 2013

This week we learned:

I learned that if the circuit is opened it's bad.  If the circuit is closed, it's good.  (Andre)
We learned how to draw pictures to solve problems.(Anthony)
I learned from Andy Parker that stratus is a type of "blankety" cloud.(Melanie)
If you used one wire to touch too many terminals, the light bulb won't light. (Jacob)
I learned that a weather balloon goes four times as high as airplane.(Jack)
I learned that you need pictures, words and numbers to tell weather.(Nicole)
I learned how to use Pages and Book Creator on the iPad.(Peter)
I learned that the weather machine is awesome,  and it can make a lot of seasons. (Kalib)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!