Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014
F day

Good morning,

I am glad to see you today.  With the forecast, I was afraid we might have another snowday.  __Anna_____, ___________ and Peter_________ will share today.  Please start the day by washing your hands and ordering your lunch.  While you are up, please pick up your PC and your math journal.

As I am checking your homework, please complete page 8 in your blue math packet.  Be sure to think about our patterns from yesterday's math lesson as you do this.  When that is done, please update your reading status and enjoy some time to read.  I hope to start morning meeting right on time today.

Nicole and Anna will do the announcements.  I wonder if Anna will say happy birthday to herself!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!