Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30, 2014
F day

Welcome Hard Workers,

I don't tell you often enough how much I appreciate your hard work.  Thank you for being such great learners.  Today, you will have a chance to show what you have learned.  It is the first day of the NYS Math test.

Please wash your hands, order your lunch and sharpen your #2 pencils.  Next, I'd like you to do page 382-383  in your Math text book.  Please complete #1-15.  While you are doing that, I will come around to check your homework.  Please have it on your desk!

I hope to do a little gonoodle before we start the test. Let's be efficient so that can happen!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!