Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 9, 2014
D day

Dear Simple Machine Makers,

Today, I hope you have a chance to complete our simple machine stations.  It will be a fun way to learn.

Please wash your hands and order your lunch.  While you are up, please add any idea you have to the easel.  Be sure to read the list before you add your idea so we can avoid repeats.  Next, I'd like you to complete the pages in your URY book that I assigned yesterday.  (As a reminder, these are pages 59, 60, 63, 64, 65 and 66.)  When you finish those, you can add them to the pile on the side table.  Lastly, please enjoy some math activity time until morning meeting.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs.Harvey,
    I have been going on "Learn to Type". Right now (April 11) I am on round 2 stage 6. I think it is an entertaining way to learn to type. I also think you should show it to the class. Have a great Easter!
    Love
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!