Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 16, 2014
E day

Hello Hard Workers,

I am sorry that I can't be with you today.  I trust that you will show Mrs. Solem what great kids you are. Please order your lunch, wash your hands and sign up for the club, if need be.

I have quite a few things for you to do this morning.  First of all, please complete page 10 (Quick Check 13-5) in your blue packet.  I also need you to finish your morning measuring page.  Please also make time to do your spelling test with a partner.  Finally, you can review the prefixes that tell where on page 60 in your PC.  If time allows, you can take a picture to represent your learning.

I hope you have a great day.  I look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

__Anna______, __Maggie____, _Avery______ and _Everett___ will share at morning meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!