Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 5, 2014
C day

Hello Door Decorators,

Our door looks incredible!  Thank you to all of you for your creative, hard work!  I love it!  I am sorry that I can't be with you today.  I need to work with some other teachers to get ready to correct the NYS Math tests.  I know I can count on you to work as hard as ever today.

Please wash your hands and order you lunch.  Next, you should pick up the new poem and read it.  Please park this poem in your poetry folder.  I would also like you to complete page 17 in your orange packet.

Morning measuring begins today!  Remember, you have 5 days to visit the three measuring stations and complete the measuring page.  Please see the example next to the easel to refresh your memory.  There should only be two people at a station at a time.  You should begin to complete your morning work and when you see a station spot open up, take a break from your other work and move to that station.  You should only visit one station a day to give everyone a shot.  Be sure to clean up the station when you are done.  The non-chorus people are the experts so if you are  unsure what to do, ask a non-chorus person.

I look forward to hearing about your great day tomorrow, but you never know when I might pop in to say hello!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey
p.s.  As Roz says, "I'm watching....I'm always watching!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!