Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 5, 2014

Happy Friday Workers,

It appears that you have survived our first few days of school.  I am so appreciative of the patient listening and cooperation you have already done!  I can tell that we are going to have a terrific year.

Please wash your hands, order your lunch and spread out your homework.  While you are waiting for me to check your work, you can spend more time on your 4th grader book.  Be sure to do work that you can be proud of!

You will have two specials today. I'm am afraid it will make our day go by quickly!  Later today, I will ask you what you have learned- be thinking about what you have learned this week.

Today is our 3rd day of school

Our word observation:  learning

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey 

1 comment:

  1. hi miss Harvey it me Brianna I am now in sixth grade and having a great time so far I am sad you had to leave the building and it was my bday on September 5th I am 11 now and my sister Delaney is won enjoy your year with your class from brianna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!