Friday, September 5, 2014


This week we learned:
I learned that there are different kinds of numbers.  (Arrianna)
I learned that there are prime and composite numbers.  (Megan)
I learned that there are many ways to make 3.   Ex: 5 - 2 = 3(Jessie)
I learned some of the multiplication facts.  For example (9 X 9 = 81 (Caprice)
I learned that Math is a noun.  (Nathan)
I learned that we need to increase stamina during "Read to Self." (Billy)
I learned that my teacher is really nice. (Jackson)

We review the rules every day.  When the rules are followed, there are many possible rewards.  If someone breaks a rule, there is a specific routine that we follow.  

This is an example of our number observation.  We will routinely use this observation as a way to review and introduce key math concepts.
The word observation is another routine that helps to active our knowledge.  Soon this routine will give way for the sentence observation.

Recess is a daily occurrence that everyone loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!