Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015

Dear Spoiling Students,

Hello!  As I said yesterday, you have certainly spoiled me this year.  However, I am afraid that I have spoiled you as well.  I am concerned that you do not know how to read and follow directions.  Please prove me wrong by following the directions in this message!

___Clara_____, WILLAM________ and _________ will share today.  You should read the message, order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, please spread out your homework.  You should complete page 61 in your Common Core book.  Use a straight edge, please! Next, please complete the line plot activity from my chair.  Be sure to include a title, a scale and plot the data correctly.  If you finish all of these activities with no reminders, come see me.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!