Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 23, 2017
D day

Good morning,

I am looking forward to a productive day with you.  __Kaidence___, ______ and ________ will share.  Please order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, I'd like you to complete pages 11-12 in your SPW.  If you haven't finished your Morning Measuring, I'd like you to work on that too!

I am curious to see how much you are understanding about the Revolutionary War.  Please list facts here that you know about this war:

I know that the colonists were not happy with King Gorge 111
I know that the Boston Massacre was a part in the war.
I know it was the war that declared America as a country.
I know that the constitution of Independence let England know America wanted to be free.
The unfair taxes were one of the causes for war. This includes the..
taxes on tea  
I know about the Boston Tea Party.



Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!