Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 15, 2018
C day

Hello,

I am sorry that I can't be here with you this morning; I will return around lunch time.  Please be on your best behavior while I am gone.  As normal, please order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, you should update your reading status.  Once that is done, please get your iPad.  Log into IXL and complete Language skill C.5.  You will be working on possessive pronouns.  Thank you for being efficient! 

I think that later today we will have a chance to me Ariana.  Remember, we want to be kind, but not overwhelming!  Think about how you will introduce yourself to her!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!