Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March 21, 2019
D day

Happy Spring,

I know; Spring officially arrived yesterday, but not until 5:23pm, so this is the first chance I've had to celebrate with you!  I am sorry I can't be here with you this morning, but I will be here in time for recess.  Thank you in advance for behaving in a way that makes you and others proud of you!

Julianna will do the announcements.  Julianna__________, __Kayla________ and Sedona______ will share.

Please rip page 821 out of your Math book.  You should put your name on it and answer all of the questions.  When that is done, please work on your Morning Math problems.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!