Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No school today!

October 30, 2012

Good morning students,

I hope you are safe at home enjoying your day off.  I am glad to see that Hurricane Sandy spared most of us in Western New York.  It is shocking to see the damage that this huge storm inflicted on other parts of our country...my thoughts are with those people still battling the effects of the storm.

If you  happen to check in with the blog today,  please leave a comment to let us know how you are spending the day off.  I am getting caught up on some school work as well as spending some time with my kids!  Remember, if you leave a comment, you need to leave your first name as well.  I will not be posting any anonymous comments!

See you tomorrow,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!