Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The day after Halloween!

November 1, 2012

Welcome Tired Treaters,

I am guessing you are feeling a little lethargic today.  We will be working hard just the same!  I hope you were safe last night!  __________, _____________ and ______________ will share. 

This morning, please wash, read the message and order like any other day.  Next, please update your reading status.  After that, please check your Science folder for your "choose my plate" activity.  I am missing many papers.  If you have yours, please complete it and give it to me.  Finally, please pick up your ipad and use the Mad Libs app that I showed you yesterday!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!