Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Team up against drugs

October 23, 2012

Welcome Drug-free Kids,

I am curious to see your "team up" against drugs gear today.  I hope you are in the spirit of being drug free!  _________, _________ and _________will share.

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read this message.  Next, I need you to choose your spelling words for this week.  Please start with any words you spelled wrong on the pretest.  After that, use the words that I suggested to you in your reader's notebook.  (You will find these suggestions on your pretest!)  Finally, please finish your choose my plate activity.  Those of you who are finished with both jobs can have some ixl time using your ipad!

Be productive,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!