Friday, January 18, 2013

Book Characters Galore!

Hello Characters,

I hope you remembered to dress up as your favorite book character today.  I am curious to see if I recognize any of you!

It is very important that you follow the routine quickly today as we have a test to do at 7:45.  Mrs. Stanfield will give us the directions right after the announcements.

Please wash, read and order your lunch.  Next, I need to you use a straight edge to draw a triangle on the half sheet of paper I gave you.  Do your best to fill the entire page with out going off the edges. 

Lastly, please read quietly with your desk cleared off until announcements.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!