Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good morning class,

I am sorry that I can't be with you today.  I am at a training in the high school.  If I get a break I will come say hello.  In the meantime, please remember that the rules are in place whether I am here or not; be your best today.

Mr. Fenz will be here this morning.  Please read and follow these directions carefully so you are ready for him when he arrives.  After you do your three normal jobs, please read the new poem.  Next, please get a new spelling pretest page ready in the word work section of your reading log.  Finally, you should update your PC list with any misspelled words from last week's spelling test.

Oh, one more thing....I never collected your homework on Friday.  Please make two neat piles on the back table.  One for your spelling activity and one for your study link.
Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!