Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014
A Day

Dear Fiction Writers,

Hello.  I hope your weekend was terrific.  Were you good to your father?  I hope so!

This morning we have the Nickel City Reptile assembly.  I am sure you will enjoy seeing the fascinating animals.  Please order your lunch, wash your hands and sign up for the club/pick up if need be.  Next, you should review the list of reading activities.  Many of you have not completed even one activity yet.  Please decide today which activities you want to do.  Then, start working on one of the jobs.

I hope to call morning meeting shortly after announcements so we can get to the assembly early; I want you to have good seats!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!